We all know what traditional marketing is. We hear it in our cars, we see it on the roads, we watch it on the television. Inbound marketing is a relatively new term that might have you wondering what new skills you’re going to have to learn to attract customers.
The good news is that you probably already know the tools of inbound marketing. Your website, Facebook page, Twitter account, and Pinterest Boards are all a part of your inbound marketing arsenal. Are you using them effective, however? Consistent, quality content on those sites is what brings customers in and keeps them coming back.
- Create compelling content for all stages of the buying cycle
- Get found by people who need your products and services
- Convert visitors to leads and nurture the relationship
- Convert qualified leads to customers
- Analyze and adjust your marketing tactics