Take a walk around the block and use the voice recorder on your phone. Try to relate 10 things you see to a blog post.
- Falling leaves are like the sales cycle that falls through. How do we keep the leaves on the tree? (Move closer to the Equator?)
- Teenagers hanging out on the corner reminds you thatparenting rules and writing content are similar.
- Are your Twitter posts a fire hydrant or a garden hose? One nurtures growth, the other blows everything out of it’s path of destruction.
- Are tea flavors a metaphor for life? (Do you Constant Comment or are you more of a Lemon Zinger.
- Blue cheese stuffed olives: luxury or mental health necessity?
You’re inevitably going to wind up back in front of the computer to see if your ideas pan out. Before heading to Google, give the Random Word Generator site 10 minutes of your time to storm up 10 more ideas.